Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend recap...

I wanted to first of all let you all know that I had my first winning night at poker night this year. You all can breathe now... I know you all were concerned, as was I. But I also wanted to let you all know that there is a certain someone...a certain someone that reads this blog...a certain someone who is flaky and doesn't come to poker night when he says he's going to!!! I won't name any names (j...two..na...). :-P

And how can I mention the weekend without mentioning Prince's Super-Bowl performance?? Now, I like Prince and all and I like the Foo Fighters...but in no way does that mean you should combine the two. That's really all I have to say about that. And no, I didn't watch the game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...um...because it's fun? I made $2. Just pacing myself. ;-)