Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome to the world, Skyler!!!!....


I'm now the proud aunt of lil' Skyler Dawn Stables. 8.2 lb, 20.5 in. Hope she enjoys the quiet of the hospital now before getting home to her 3 bro's! That will be interesting... :-D Congrats and GOOD LUCK Meagan and Scott!

In other good news happening tonight...I'm happy to announce that Tulip got her job in AZ!! While I'm sad to be losing a neighbor, buddy for Tyler, and climbing partner; very happy that now I have an excuse to go and climb in AZ. jk :-) Congrats Tulip!

5 comments:

sfrost said...

Congrats Meagan & Scott! So how long was she in labor for? Was it induced or she went into labor on her own.

Unknown said...

I didn't get the details, but Scott said this morning it went really quick. When I got there to watch the kids, the 3 kid experience showed. They had the bag waiting, made sure the rest of the kiddies were bathed and in bed, THEN they went to the hospital. :-)

Daphne said...

I chatted with Meagan around 4PM and she was still saying 27th and inducing. The homecoming should be priceless. I hope the video camera is set up for the minute they walk n the door. When Parker see that a Sklyer goes from being a belly button to a baby he won't be abe to keep hs eyes off his. If you see hm with ducktape on his bb you'll know why!
I can't wait to go out to buy her something to wear to the beach. Silly old memma!

Anonymous said...

I probably spoke too soon... they offered and I counter offered and then they withdrew their offer...

So no AZ. for me just yet. You might want to change your announcement :)

-Tulip

Unknown said...

They withdrew after you countered?? That doesn't seem right. Sorry Tulip! If it's any consolation, I'm sure you'll find something better...