Monday, January 14, 2008

A resolution I, apparently, should have made...

My poor, poor abandoned blog!! I promise to give it the TLC it deserves from this point forward. I guess with the influx of parties, holidays, general kid cuteness, and things I should have been blogging about...I got overwhelmed.

So, I'll just do a quick sum up and add pics/videos later...

With that said, hope everyone had a grand holiday! :) Ours was hectic, but good. Ty will be busy for the rest of his Bionicle crazed days building all the ones he got. Yes, this year mommy isn't spending 2 weeks glued to Lego instructions.

NYE was a good time in the always happening Waynesboro, PA. ;) And for those of you who want a nice little chuckle, I forgot my gig pants. I know I am the most forgetful person any of you probably know...but c'mon! I've reached a new low. Thank god for BigK.

Okay, so that's my holiday sum up... Stay tuned for my ski trip wrap up, video included. :D

1 comment:

Lytkpr said...

I'm glad you're back! Looking forward to the videos. Did that picture frame work for you, if not, I can give you the receipt. I hope the coming year brings you and Tyls abundant blessings!