Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fat Kid contest...

Contestant #1:



Contestant #2:



Now, Contestant #1 clearly does not even slow down the food shovel for a Kodak moment. And as his Aunt Mandy, whom knows a thing or two about food shoveling, I couldn't be prouder. I also can attest to the fact that he can and will use his belly as a weapon. And that's just BA.

Contestant #2, on the other hand, does have more experience as the Fat Kid although I'm not sure that his comparatively clean face will give him a win here. He does have the advantage in his philanthropic Fat Kid deeds, since he did buy a box of whoopie pies for his roommate. And in true Fat Kid style, buy a whole cake for himself.

Tough call.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Grant's could out-eat FatKid any day.

Unknown said...

'dem sounds like fightin' words...

Unknown said...

I smell an eat off coming!