Monday, October 06, 2008

People DO read my blog...??

That's the current rumor. So, I suppose I shall indulge you mystery viewers with my usual weekend update ramblings...

Actually, I have two weekends to catch up on. So, last rainy weekend was spent in the mud bath that I shall call the Maryland Renaissance Festival. It was actually really fun (while it stayed dry). The Fat Kid and I took Ty and Colin. And they each got what they came for: swords. So, they were happy campers. I also have some birthday wishes to catch up on: Grant Man and Skye Skye (yes, you all need to vote for that nickname...we can't let Kee-Kai(?!?) win!). Happy birthday to the cutest little niece and nephew an aunt could have. :-D I may be a little biased...

This past weekend was full of Great Falls and band fun. It was a gorgeous weekend, so...it's just about torture to not spend it outdoors. Went to Great Falls to do some hiking and climbing. The band played out at Kirkpatrick's and despite some sound issues and serious lack of practice, it went well. :) Fat Tuesday's coming up next! Oct. 24th, 11pm

No FNP drama for this post, maybe next time. Although, I have a feeling it may morph into a FNP/Rock Band (or FNP/RB) type update...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I gave my son $10 to bring me back a turkey leg...why do I have no $10 and no turkey leg...

Unknown said...

Ummm...it was either a sword or bring mommy a soggy, cold turkey leg. We went with the sword.

Lytkpr said...

Well, I thought you had given up on this blog...every time I touched base...it was the Jenga thing. Well, I will be there hopefully on the 10/24th!

Lytkpr said...

Oh, wow, I just reread it and your gig's not till 11pm? Where is Fat Tuesdays, in Fairfax?