Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Randomly Vicious and lucrative gigs...

So, there's this climb at Great Falls, 5.10+...it's called Randomly Vicious. Folks, there was nothing random about it...it's just plain hard!! And yes, it's going on my 'list'. That was Saturday and I must add (for the lazy who decided to stay in that day), best climbing weather EVER. It was absolutely gorgeous out. Also came to realization that Juliet's Balcony is a really cool place to climb. I've done some routes there before but never ventured to the cliffs below which are fantastic. :-)

And so that night, I made up for my Friday-night-$15-unlucky-poker-streak...second gig in a row in Georgetown and with the generous pay we've been getting in that neck of the woods I'm ready to start throwing up some Swiftkick posters on the street corners.

3 comments:

sfrost said...

I'm guessing it's someone I know who did not go climbing with you?? ;) Glad you made your $$ on your gigs and you guys are doing a lot in that area.

Unknown said...

Yea...it would be someone you know that's also TBG. I'll clue you in on what that is so it can bug him even more. hehe >:-)

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk