Thursday, January 18, 2007

5 (fünf) things...


Alright, here goes... Five things you probably didn't know about me ("you" excludes my sisters...they know everything and, darn it, they don't forget either!!):

1. I do a mean cookie monster and cabbage patch kid impression
2. I took four years of German in high school...I bet my mom didn't even know that...
3. The author I've read most of is Dean Koontz
4. I don't throw away publications that I think are really well designed (which is starting to cause a serious clutter problem)
5. The first song I ever performed in public (this being a venue with 100+ strangers) was the Star Spangled Banner

...and I'm tagging anyone who reads this post! Ha!!! Your turn...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't like talking on the phone much?? I think your grandsons would beg to differ! Absolute vodka IS real... And at least once every month is an understatement. :-)

J-2 said...

that's weird...i posted a response to this blog earlier, but now it's gone! anyway - i had said...i don't even know what a cabbage patch kid sounds like, but where's a sample of the "cookie monster"??

here are 5 for me:
1. my idea of a vacation at home is to spend the week painting the house (outside and inside), or some other home project
2. i have an acute fear of flying and heights
3. i'm an incredibly slow reader
4. my dream is to retire away to a carribbean island and bartend into my twilight years
5. i believe that amanda is a secret german agent who has infiltrated the rock climber's society here in the northern va area, and is trying to obtain classified rock climbing information or secrets to pass along to her german counterparts to gain a competitive edge in the geo-political warfare between rock climbing societies and organizations throughout the world.

Unknown said...

Yea, daphne was having trouble posting as well. But I upgraded and Google has yet to let me down... so I think all is good again.

Re 4 - cool, see you there and have the daiquiri's just keep coming

Re 5 - and I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for pesky j-2!! Btw, are you ever going to climb anymore? Not that I'm using you to gain more secrets... hehehe...

J-2 said...

yeah...i'll be back to climbing soon. i've been working later than usual this month due to tight deadlines. plus, i recently put up a heavy bag and another punching bag up in my basement and have been working out on that.