Sunday, January 21, 2007

Adventures at Great Falls and, is that snow??...

It wasn't SMC...but it was just as fun. I took Ty's to Great Falls Saturday morning, and let me tell you...I've got a lil' adventurer in my hands. I took him on his first mini-hike, he loved every minute of it. It was cute, upon leaving he kept saying "mom, this was a great idea!". Oh, just wait till he starts climbing... :-)




Gig went well that night, actually...the fact that I got carded made it an exceptionally good gig. I think I need to start every gig off that way! :-D And was it supposed to snow today?! Because I heard 'snow flurries', which isn't quite what occured. This is the first time in a WHILE that I've actually gave my car an appreciation pat. While people in their beemers were sliding all over the place, I felt pretty comfy in my ghetto-nothing-functioning-but-has-4-wheel-drive car. And, of course, the boys made the most of it.

2 comments:

J-2 said...

true adventurers...through the cold and all! not too much longer before tyler is yelling, "take!!"

Unknown said...

All I know is that when he goes off to the Himalayas, he'd better take his mommy with him...