Friday, June 15, 2007

Due props and request...

So, as many of you know I've been on an acoustic kick. Much of that I'm blaming on the Fat Kid for providing the crack, in form of music that is called, Brandi Carlile. Although my dishes are stacked to the hilt and Ty's is watching a lot more TV lately...I must give props. I don't watch enough Grey's Anatomy to have ever discovered her on my own.

Now, by request, Cowboy Junkies... Oh, and the iChat effect at the end is my own personal signature on the song. Thank you, I put that in there just for you guys.

3 comments:

Fat Kid Chuckles said...

Wow, props AND a link to my blog. I'm almost speechless. Wait, how much is that going to cost me?

Tell Ty he can thank me later for getting him more time with Dora the Explorer.

Lytkpr said...

OK, of course I liked the song the first time I listened to it. I liked it even better now that I have r ead the lyrics while I listened to it the second time. Whose doggie was that in the background ending:)

Unknown said...

fkc - You know, I thought I heard the tv on at 2am... Swiper, no swiping!

lytkpr - that's my pup named iChat, he sounds off whenever someone goes offline. Or are you referring to my singing?? :-/