Monday, June 18, 2007

Fugly FNP, rocks, hike, gig, sugar daddy's, and dad's day (phew!).....

Poker was FUGLY. That is yet another Amanda word, use your imagination to decipher my code. I must say, I really deserve the last place on the Google spreadsheet award after that performance. Just give me the title now. You'd think I'd notice when the higher poker beings finally bless me with a good hand....but no, I just completely disregard the Ace that's sitting there right smack dab in front of me and fold. Maybe I need to find people that play on a two-minute delay...that is apparently the time span I need to assess what I have. I don't get it.

I spent Saturday climbing, hiking, and gigging. I was a bit busy. And I'm still sore....not so much from the climb/hike, but from the gig. So, I was a bit tired at my gig, but helping the feller's load up afterwards pretty much did me in. Not to mention that my eye's are still recouping from seeing all the 60+ men with their 20 year old play things at this gig. Ewwwwww... After that, I'm not sure if I can even joke about having a sugar daddy anymore.

And Happy Dad's Day!!! Hope you all wished you wished your dad (or mother, for those of you who haven't talked to your dad in 7 years) a happy day!!

5 comments:

Tulip said...

I actually got a couple of people tell me "happy father's day" yesterday! haha.

Fat Kid Chuckles said...

Missed you at the pulled pork fest.

But I did in fact wish my mom a happy Father's Day. And unlike you, I landed myself a sugar daddy, so I wished him a happy Father's Day, too.

Unknown said...

tulip - ah, the little joys of single momhood. :-)

fkc - who said I didn't land myself one?? I've since gouged my eyes out. Sure wish I had a coffee marinated pulled pork sandwich...

Tulip said...

quote - "You'd think I'd notice when the higher poker beings finally bless me with a good hand....but no, I just completely disregard the Ace that's sitting there right smack dab in front of me and fold."

And your streak continues! Maybe you should let Ty review all your cards before throwing them away. I'm sure he can easily learn what a straight to the Ace looks like. ;-)

Unknown said...

And the streak continues, indeed... Wow, couldn't even wait til my weekend update post to point that out! Feelin' the poker love, guys. ;-)