Friday, April 18, 2008

Mark your calendars...

As many of you are aware, I recently joined another band. It hasn't received any attention on this blog due to the fact that it's online representation isn't quite what it should be. But it's in the works...

Anyhow, AWESOME news!! We played a birthday party the other weekend, and after much crammed practice and a week of memorizing 20+ songs, it went well...well enough that we got booked for the May 3rd at the Clarendon Ballroom! Very excited...we'll be playing a Cinco De Mayo Event. More details will follow. :-D

4 comments:

Tulip said...

How exciting! I think I should find a sitter for that one!

Anonymous said...

First off, what kind of music does your new band play? Any 80's music and will u still be singing Ninety 99 Luftballons? :) I might come and see you for this one.

J-2 said...

Still doing Sweet Child O' Mine? That is 80's?

I must admit, and i never thought I'd say this, I actually thought the caps game on Sat was exciting. Today is a sad day in sports when hockey has some fan appeal. But the real sports story right now is the Wizards...so, go Wiz!!!!

Lytkpr said...

When is this big event? Is it actually on May 5th or the weekend before or after? Have to catch up on Caps news, last I heard they were not doing so well...seems maybe a turnaround..anything to do with Ollie the Goalie? See you Saturday!