Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Keeping the blog alive, sorta new site and running sans headphones(?!)...

So, not much to report on. Busy, busy.

In old news, the IRF site finally went live. This was built on the supah dupah CMS, Expression Engine. A few pulling-out-my-hair sessions, but generally speaking...it went smoothly. Blog pages for them are currently in development. I know, I know...you all can't wait to post! Although I'd love to take all the credit, the designer and copywriter/client/Fat Kid were awesome.

Oh, and one more thing...I have a bone to pick with this Cherry Blossom 10-miler thing. I somehow convinced myself I could do this primarily because it was assumed I could wear my headphones. No headphones allowed!! Seriously, I'm doomed.

4 comments:

Lytkpr said...

Is that this weekend? Such a great cause :) Just make your own music...who needs headphones?

Unknown said...

I'm relying on those voices in my head...

Fat Kid Chuckles said...

No worries. I got your back. I'll roller blade along side you and serenade your run. I'll be belting out Winds of Change as you cross the finish line.

Anonymous said...

That'll get you to run faster to get away from that!!