Monday, May 19, 2008

FNP and the Burger Off...

FNP rocked. Apparently, the key is: beer. Not sure how I'm doing on the spreadsheet but if I can get a DD for FNP's...watch out! ;)

The Burger Off, which was a bit 'off', went well. The Fat Kid made an excellent burger with a touch of horseradish, twas yummy. But it was a bit disappointing that by the time he got his burgers done everyone was already full. For future reference, Burger Off's should never have more than 4 burgers! But hat's off to all the cooks, all the burgers were awesome.

Lastly...just a little rant. Now, I can't be too bitter about this because I do my fair share of ...um, raising my voice and occasionally picking up the acoustic fairly late at night. But what I do not do is yell, curse words and all, on Saturday AND Sunday mornings! I'm talking 7:30am-9am...just F-this and that...I'm a fairly heavy sleeper too! No, this does not happen during the week when I'd welcome some extra drama to wake me up. I need to win the lotto and move. :-(

2 comments:

Lytkpr said...

Yup, I think it's time. Especially knowing you know what lives next to you! Time is now, do not let your fear of change stop you. I can help:) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Sweet...and by help, you mean paying the mortgage on the house right?