Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Idol $0.02...

To think I almost missed the finale! Okay, I honestly didn't really care to see it...until I was flipping through the channels and saw ZZ Top! Nice. The OneRepublic tune was cool...I actually wish Archuleta (sp?) didn't join in on that. Sounded better as is. Jordan Sparks song was horrible... but that girls range just amazes me, doesn't matter what she sings. Ah, same goes to Carrie Underwood...but that song she sang was even more terrible. She's gotten a bit red-neck country. Yek.

As for my thoughts on the winner... how can you compare Archuleta and Cook? They're both awesome in very different ways. I think I was actually pulling a bit more for Archuleta just because being stamped as the American Idol can't be all that great to a rockers career.

1 comment:

Lytkpr said...

Archuleta is definitely the better singer hands down...like those judges loved to say this year, he could sing the phonebook and sound fantastic. He may be the next Disney hit. Too young though to be the American Idol.