Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The state of my blogging's...

So, I've been doing a bit of thinking about my poor lil neglected blog. It's the summertime...I should be posting all about my awesome weekends on rocks and random, mildly amusing wedding gig posts, right? But no....

Well, the climbing posts should start popping up soon...I have little league to thank for that. But I'm crossing my fingers for a Utah climbing trip. I've been drooling at pics for far too long!

Now, the wedding gigs... those days are gone (well, with the exception of this weekend). BUT that just means that you all get to actually go to my gigs and be a part of the mildly amusing posts I'll write up. :) And with that said, mark your calendars for July 25th, we shall be rocking out at Kirkpatrick's.

And lastly, stay tuned as Guitar Hero has inspired me to start a blog series (an a.b. first!)...

5 comments:

Lytkpr said...

You mean you don't need to have a Wii for Guitar Hero? Also, am looking forward to you July 25th gig!

Lytkpr said...

Also facebook is an instant minute by minute blog if you want it to be...it also is great in sharing pictures, finding long lost friends, playing games, etc. etc.

Unknown said...

Did you just use my blog to plug Facebook in order to sell more stuff?? :-P

Lytkpr said...

HEY, WHAT'S UP WITH THE BLOG???? ARE YOU ENDING IT???

Unknown said...

Nonsense....long live the blog!