Friday, July 18, 2008

WV trip report....

The much needed climbing weekend getaway! It was so much fun, I forgot how much I missed my little weekend road trips...but I must say, it just wasn't the same without squeaky Jimmy. We headed out Saturday morning and climbed all day at Franklin.



We had dinner at a nearby restaurant which I've coined, the "Italian Surprise". Yea...they give you little treats inside your dinner. Mine was one of those twisty wire things for your bread...mmmm yum.

The next day we climbed at Seneca. I got a good practice session on leading in before the rain hit, so I was happy with that. All in all, good trip. Need to get back into climbing shape, but I got to finally use all my new gear! Now it looks somewhat used...yay. :)

1 comment:

Lytkpr said...

You gotta tryout for American Gladiators! It may be your new career!!!Hope you have are having a wonderful time on your cruise!