Sunday, December 03, 2006

FNP, cold rocks, and band bonding...

Well, it's usually on a Friday night so I feel fairly comfortable in making Friday Night Poker, officially FNP. And it was a good FNP, hehe...for me. I managed to win one big hand (sorry Tulip!!)...then spent the rest of the night kicking myself for folding a hand I would've won with pocket A's. All your fault, Stacy... :-P

So, yea...the rock was kinda chilly on Saturday. But cold rock is better than no rock. :-) And just for you guys, I took a shot of Aid Box below. This is the area we were climbing at and the location of my nemesis climb (w/ arrow). Yup, that little crack be it. (That's Tulip climbing and Jason O. belaying, btw...)



And the band soiree was really fun too. Our drummer and his lady hosted (they have the cutest little apartment!). I had my first taste of honey wine...which, um, I'll have to get used to... We watched Spinal Tap and played Taboo. We got creamed....thus ending my world domination in Taboo!! Just so I know I haven't lost it, please fill in the blank...

Pepe Le Pew is a ______
The band that does Linger and Zombie are ______

4 comments:

J-2 said...

pepe is a skunk...and, i think the band is white zombie?

cool pic!

Unknown said...

1-0...I'm sorry, the word we were looking for was "cranberries".

Unknown said...

Okay, so maybe The Cranberries aren't as popular as I thought. Why I hate myspace?? Hmm...maybe I'll save that for the next post.

I wanna win the lottery for Christmas.

sfrost said...

I was going to post the same thing as Tuna. :(