Monday, December 18, 2006

FNP, SMC, and SNL...

I've decided that if an event gets mentioned more than 3 times on my blog...it's open game to be acronymized (thanks, I made that word up all by myself).

So, while the Frosts are galavanting in the Bahamas (and still are....so jealous), I kept the FNP flame burning. Unfortunately, being the host does not improve ones luck and I certainly had none that night. It was sad...but it's all part of my master plan, just playing bad to throw them off for next time.... yea... :-P

SMC (which involves a Saturday morning and climbing) was fun...I actually didn't climb all that much. We had two ropes and one of them was on a 5.10 (I barely scrape up those in good weather!!), so needless to say....didn't spend too much time on that one.

Now, I want to mention SNL because 1) I actually got out of the gig early enough to catch it, I LOVE those gigs....and 2) because now I have a crush on Justin Timberlake. He's adorable! I'm so jealous of Cameron Diaz...and poor Brittany, had to go from him to K-Fed (is that the correct spelling these days?). Anyways, it's the first SNL in a while where I actually laughed out loud. He did a really good job....I completely forgive him of his boy band days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a musical artist misspelling I see??? The correct spelling would be B-R-I-T-N-E-Y....Britney.

Unknown said...

Oops, you proved yourself a geek again...

J-2 said...

so, with the FNP being on the DL this past week, maybe the BTA can host the FNP, and the LSC can perform some GLM, while the WJ talks about NTM.

Unknown said...

IDWT