Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ho ho ho...

Did Santa bring everyone what they wanted for Christmas?? If not, maybe you should be good this year. ;-) Climbing stuff...check. Nerd books...check. Smelly stuff...check. Music dvds...check. Oh, even chilly legos...check. :-D Now, about that winning lotto ticket, I'll have to have words with Santa bout dat.

Some highlights...

Ty's and his new G.I. Joe (could G.I. Joe take over the Power Rangers obsession?? It's a close one so far...stay tuned)



We bored Colin to sleep...



Parker having to manually smile until Santa brings him his Tigatron...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this considered plagiarism?!!! Those are my pics from my camera! LOL Shame on you young lady! And oh yea our gift to Tyler ruled!

~D

Unknown said...

Ahem, I don't recall Ty's ever signing a photo release. Pics are fair game. Btw, congrats on your first post!! ...'bout time... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Uh...nothing to say about the littlest nephew??

sfrost said...

Haha, i brought that up to her already that she was missing one more pic. :)

Unknown said...

I can't help the fact that Shutterfly is making it very difficult for me to steal pics!! Has anyone tried to do this? Anyway, the handsome one will be featured in next post...