Monday, March 26, 2007

A bar, a club, and climbing...

Did everyone have a lovely weekend?? Mine was pretty good. Took the ol' bro-in-law out on the town Friday night. Okay, well...went across the street to a bar to see a band. Interesting crowd, I felt like I was back with Loose Change in a Dundalk bar... Good times. :-D

I spent most of Saturday spending quality time with my washer and dryer. But hey, it wasn't pretty out...so it didn't cause me much grief. Did get out for a little girls night out at Ned's, knew it was time to go when one of the girls started literally ripping her clothes off. :-O I'm only slightly kidding...

Yesterday was gorgeous so, of course, had to go climbing... More good times. We went to a little spot in Front Royal called Talking Headwall. I actually lead a route that I didn't climb beforehand....a first for me, thank you! So much fun, and afterwards ate at a Mexican restaurant...wow, after a day of climbing fueled by 2 granola bars and a cup of Starbucks...authentic Mexican really hits the spot.

Hard to see, but there are two ropes in this pic, the route I led is the one on the left...

3 comments:

J-2 said...

is this the route that has the treacherous 5-7?

hey, stacy...thanks for letting me know that you were changing saturday night back to the girls night out...good communication :)

sfrost said...

Sorry Jase, I forgot my cell at work all weekend long. I would have thought you'd call Amanda since I mentioned she was coming. She wanted to try out Ned's vs. eCities so we did that. That was one scary drive at night since it was sooooooooo foggy driving back from 7 to Tyson's.

Unknown said...

j2...no, this wasn't the 5.6 you struggled with. :-P

mom...sounds like you played Musical Kids all weekend.

sfrost...no kidding about the fog! I think I didn't get over 30 mph the whole way home :-O