Thursday, March 08, 2007

My latests and greatests...

My latest web addiction: imeem.com. Make a playlist, it's fun!!

My latest dealing with a magazine sales rep: Okay, so if you're selling ad space in a magazine, do you really care what the ad looks like? Well, if it's offensive...yes, but not in this case. Yea, the guy I dealt with had recommendations down to the friggin font!! God forbid I use a font that isn't used in every single ad in that magazine...we wouldn't anyone to notice the ad or anything... :-P

My latest food addiction: Thin Mints...you can't just have half the box!

My latest activity of choice: Playing the guitar, and determined to do so until my fingers stop hurting or until I get good (haha...aren't I funny?).

My latest book: The White Spider. It's pretty good but I've already finished the part where they reached the summit of Eiger and I'm not halfway done. One thing about climbing books is that the author always feels they must spend 100+ on why they climb. "Because it is there" is answer enough for me.

No comments: