Monday, March 12, 2007

FNP, SMC, and WV...

FNP... After my brief vacation in positive-land, I'm back on the negative side in the spreadsheet and as we all well know, "the Google spreadsheet does not lie"! I need to start being aggressive...be aggressive...B-E-aggressive (yes, that's me cheering myself on)

SMC... Check it out, here's Mya climbing...she's five. Yea, what were you doing when you were five?!? She climbs, she's cute, she flirts...Tulip, good luck!!


Anyhow, it turned out to be a gorgeous day for climbing. It was a lot of fun and now I'm really starting to get excited about climbing season. :-D But who knows, maybe they'll make a Wii game of rock climbing...then we won't have to go outside anymore! ;-P

WV... Well, band practice got cancelled so I went out to WV to practice doing some acoustic stuff. Maybe we'll get an acoustic gig or two while Swiftkick is on hiatus. Y'all ready to drive out to WV?? While we're on the music subject...I discovered Garageband, it's way cool. All you poor PC'ers are missing out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wine buddy, you have created a stubborn one. I had her convinced to play a different way and she still will not change her ways. PFRs!

And just when I think you can't go any deeper into hickdom, you pull out WV...and that would be a "no". Sorry :)

Unknown said...

First my own mother tells me that I'm a poker loser and to quit now before the $5 buy-in's drive me to bankruptcy...

Then bta's not willing to sacrifice a night in WV to support my bad guitar playing habit. :-P PFR's...away with your silly nonsense!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah everyone tells me I'm going to be in trouble later when Mya's older. One word: shotgun. That's my quick and dirty solution. I need to buy a shotgun and be "that crazy mom with the shotgun. . . best to stay away from her daughter. . . "

Tulip

sfrost said...

Sorry this is late but was that actually Mya up on the pic of the wall. If she climbed that by herself that's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.