Wednesday, April 25, 2007

There is some good country...

Okay, so I do not like country. But as I'm sitting at the Birchmere last night watching in awe as this girl belts it out...I'm thinking, this girl's aight. The first few songs I heard from her, I was pretty much in denial that she was country. But she busted out some yodeling last night, which pretty much sealed the deal. But I don't care, I loved it...I actually thought it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to (yea, she's right up there with The Wiggles).


I highly recommend:

What Can I Say
Fall Apart Again

3 comments:

J-2 said...

There is not anything good about country. My freshman college roommate played his country music at all hours through the night (he was nocturnal). Therefore, I have developed a bad association to country music.

Please, Amanda...whatever you do - don't go out and by a cowgirl hat and spurs!

Unknown said...

Too late, I'm afraid... Yeeeeeehaawww!!!!!! :-D Now, did you even listen? Give the girl a chance...

Anonymous said...

So are you saying you didn't get what you were asking for in your random freshman roommate experience, j-2? :)