Thursday, August 02, 2007

Have you the wing?...

So, let me just get this straight. Derek has his degree and is now married? I'm still trying to comprehend this chain of events and I'm still confoozed! Next thing you know, my dad will get married...oh wait... ;-O

It was a really fun wedding. The boys did a superb job with their ringbearer duties, although Parker just about passed out on my lap from the heat. They were so adorable in their tuxes!! The preacher, with his stuck-in-adolescence voice, was kinda funny. I don't know how Meagan kept a straight face. In fact, I would've paid good money to hear him to start off with 'Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday....' Plus, it would've been all too fitting with the heat.

Best wishes to those two little love birds (along with their new supah cool wine bucket)!

'And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...'

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Did you take any pictures of the boys before they got too hot?

Your web baby.... WOW!

Unknown said...

Just Meagan's pics. I forgot my camera. :-(