Monday, August 18, 2008

FNP, Ty shows me how to golf, and Tuna's big day...

FNP is getting back on track. I won a whole $1.20...so watch out Stacy, I'm slowing taking 1st place back.

Took Ty to the golfing range, which was an interesting experience. Just like his mommy, he was reluctant to try something new but did it anyway. And he had a blast. I was pretty impressed with how quickly he picked it up, he was easily hitting the ball better than me (which I guess isn't saying much...yea, I'm that bad).

Sunday was Jason (aka Tuna) and Yui's wedding. Maybe now that they're married he'll get back into climbing and poker....ha! Congrats to the cute couple. :-D


The poker gang!!! Minus John and Wang (who was recovering from surgery...we missed you!).

2 comments:

sfrost said...

Oh, I didn't realize you took Tyler to the driving range as well last time you went. Glad he had fun. Not sure if the place that you went to has lots of kids that golf with their parents but Oak Marr has a lot and it's so cute when they carry their own little golf bag. Did you just rent some clubs for you and Tyler?

Lytkpr said...

I can tell you how he picked up the golf, from Wii golf! We took Parker and Colin bowling last Sunday and they had such a great time! Lee did too! The bowling alley has changed so much best of all is the food! Wow, we got full service and the menu was definitely more health conscious!