Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go Ms. Johnson...

So, I'm watching the Olympics last night and I gotta say, I wanna adopt Shawn Johnson. She's an adorable, boldsy, little powerhouse...what's not to love about that?! I'd have to say she's made the Olympics for me so far. Everyone has got Phelps phever, and while I think he's awesome as well...he doesn't quite reach the 'I-wanna-adopt' level with me.

Women's beach volleyball tonight, I hope they at least get challenged. And what happened to the men's beach volleyball? Mmmmmmm, Dalhausser... O:-)

3 comments:

Lytkpr said...

i am watching it right now! pretty exciting! luv shawn johnson...really very consistent and awesome in her balance beam and floor exercise:)

sfrost said...

Yep Shawn J. is a cutie! Loved that US beat BRAZIL in beach volleyball for both men and women's along with the indoor Vball as well to take gold.

Unknown said...

Ha...BRAZIL, took me a minute. Ah, but the US womens indoor volleyball lost to BRAZIL. But don't worry, we'll get them next time. :)