Monday, August 11, 2008

Rocked the cas'been, climbed, golfed, partied, and climbed (again)...

Phew...so, I'm a bit tired. :)

Friday night was the Shebeen gig. Everything about it rocked...the stage, the lighting, but most of all...the security fellas guarding the stage. Because how rock star is that?! :)

Saturday morning, I dragged my smoke-reeking self outta bed and headed to Great Falls. I took my co-worker out to show her the ropes...it was fun, but her knee was bugging her. So we packed up after a couple climbs. Since it was such a nice day, we decided to head out to the golfing range where she showed me the ropes. It was a lot of fun, but I'm really bad!! How do these people keep their elbows straight??! It's just not natural...

That night we headed out to DC for Yui's bachlorette party. It was a blast!! I hadn't seen Yui for a while...I almost forgot how sweet she is. And all her friends were so much fun. Next, the wedding! woohoo :)


After 3 hours of sleep and still a bit wobbly from pineapple cocktails...headed out to Crescent Rock for some climbing. At this point, I'm just exhausted, but it's such a gorgeous day and the Starbucks is there...I couldn't not go! As always, a fun day on rocks.

No comments: