Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another website up...

Well, I've added another website to my list (Virginia Association of Community Managers -->). Still not sure as to whether I could/should add it to my website since this was a project for work so I guess, technically, CMC created it. Thoughts?? I was never too keen on the design for this so I could go either way. I'm blaming it on their existing logo that I had to use...wasn't a big fan of it.

Hoping to have this charity website up in a few weeks as well. It's not near finished and only some links work but check it out here and give me some feedback.

1 comment:

J-2 said...

You should always "pad" your resume with as many accomplished projects as possible.

And, everytime you think about putting off completing the other website (the charity one, i think) - remember those starving kids in the back of your mind. "Why won't you give me any more food? I'm so hungry." "Well, we won't receive any more food to give, until the website is completed. Here...have some of this delicious sand to hold you over."