Tuesday, April 25, 2006

NVCC has redeemed themselves...

I was all grouchy yesterday because I needed to talk to my advisor at NVCC to find out what courses I needed to take to finish my Associate's and they informed me that now it's "required" to come in and actually meet with them. What kind policy is that for a school for the busy adult?! Especially if I just need information that would probably take 1 minute to give me over the phone... So now that I've 'broken the law' and spoke to my advisor, I'm happy. Two more classes and I'm done (with NVCC, that is). I'm taking Applied Calculus (shoot me) and Drawing I (hope they like stick figures). There's a method behind the madness...I believe Drawing I transfers to VCU.

And now here's the plan...
Finish up my Associate's --> Go to Strayer and get my bachelors in Web Applications --> Get my Masters at VCU in Visual Communication

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's a plan. In typical 'rocker' style I will probably end up missing some sort of deadline or exam due to a gig.

ooh, I'm telling Steve... :-P

J-2 said...

a class in drawing??!! sweet! then i can show you the art of drawing caricatures :)

Unknown said...

Haha...I have been slacking but thanks to people like you, my blog looks as happenin' as ever!