Friday, April 21, 2006

The interview...cue dramatic music...

So, just got back from the interview. It went okay, I think. I got there late due to the insane Friday traffic on 495, but they didn't seem to mind. The company seems very laid back (a good thing). I felt very over-dressed in my suit! The one thing that really bothered me about the interview was my nerves. I think I was just all tense from the traffic that I got really nervous and not myself. I interviewed with 3 other people (one being via speakerphone), the two people that were actually there were fairly young and seemed like they'd be fun to work with.

All in all, it went well. Towards the end my nerves were calming down and the subject matter ranged from my knowledge of CSS to the latest Pixar movie. The traffic could be an issue, but they said the schedule was flexible (hallelujah!!!). Well, I'll worry about that IF I get a call back...

2 comments:

J-2 said...

yeah...friday beltway traffic is a bit hellish.

now, you can let out all your tension at the gig tomorrow night! btw - looks my friends kevin and kara are certain to come...and, may even bring 1 or 2 other people. i may show up with a small posse (cue "50 Cent" music).

Unknown said...

yo homeboy... Do rappers still say that or is that an 80's-Living-Color-thing??

That's awesome about your friends. I will warn you, the place is tiny. I mean itty-bitty, be prepared. Fun fun times!!