Monday, April 24, 2006

South Riding Recap...

To start off, the first few songs were scary. I'm not really sure why, but we thought 'hey, it's a small place...we can get by with one monitor'. Wrong. Once we got the second monitor going, things went fairly smoothly. I say 'fairly' because we flubbed up a couple times. Yes, even I. ;-D And I forgot my tambourine so my non-singing songs were rather awkward, I was contemplating some Ashlee-Simpsonesque-jigs.

Despite all that, it did turn out to be a fun gig. Thanks to the 3/5ths of the FU army for coming out! You all rock.

And here's an extra-special treat for you all...I've got footage (thanks Greg)! Watch them now before Thom see's that I've broadcasted them and makes me take them down... :-D

Brown Sugar
I Will Survive

2 comments:

J-2 said...

"...flubbed up..." umm, hello - not all of us know 'band' lingo :)

you don't hear me using police jargon..."yeah, last night we went 10-15 on a couple of DIPs."

Unknown said...

...and as long as it wasn't MY 'flub' then I'm fine with it.