Saturday, June 24, 2006

Input anyone?...

Couple things...

Anybody ever order prints/photo books from Shutterfly and/or iPhoto? How did they turn out?

Besides fish, what other "brain foods" are good? You know, food to make you remember things (like how to count properly)...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Should I take Ty's to see this? It's not rated yet. My initial thought was no, but I did take him to see Fantastic Four and he saw the first one (loves Captain Jack Sparrow...as do I, hehe).

6 comments:

Daphne said...

I order stuff from Shutterfly, and yes they do a very nice job.
Movies---the kids and I saw Over the Hedge. I think that was the first movie I saw in the last 3 years. We loved it!

J-2 said...

i've ordered stuff from ofoto.com - turned out fine.

brain foods = blueberries...supposedly good for memory.

i think pirates of the caribbean would be fine - it's scary, but not violent (at least the first one).

Unknown said...

Blueberries? Really...never would've guessed. Probably read about it somewhere but forgot.

J-2 said...

nice joke...what are you doing, material now?!

Unknown said...

...um yeah, I was actually being serious. :P

sfrost said...

I've done photo books from Shutterfly, Snapfish and My Publisher.com. Done Ofoto as well but they are higher on price vs. the rest that i've mentioned.

PC Compatible only but makes great photo books of which i will do our wedding album when we get the negatives in Aug. is Mypublisher. As for prints Costco is pretty cheap along with 12 cents from Snapfish and next with price is Shutterfly. A new one is photobucket.com as well. iFoto whey they rated this vs. Mypublisher and Shutterfly, they came out well with being easy to use but EXPENSIVE to make albums.