Saturday, June 24, 2006

Questionable promotional piece...

(After my previous post, I scrolled down and to my horror I have subjected my loyal readers to line upon lines of text. I do apologize and offer this pic to break up the monotony.)

I was given this um...'promotional' item from my former print rep. :-D Undoubtedly, the item managed to make it's way around the office with quite a few giggles. I guess it did accomplish the goal of getting people's attention...is it subtle, marketing genious? By the way, it's supposedly a 'giant pen'...judge for yourselves...

4 comments:

J-2 said...

btw - my blogs are now going to appear at http://www.myspace.com/jtuininga (i know...the ads...IGNORE THEM).

anyway, the first blog post is up.

Anonymous said...

how many batteries does it take? 1? 2? 3? 4? 6? :) and are you gonna let someone hijack your blog like that with a shameless plug???

Unknown said...

The "pen" was actually taken by a co-worker that probably needed it. Well, ya know...she has giant hands.

And as for my shamless plug from the EX blogger. You can go run off with myspace, that's fine...if random weirdos wanting to be your "friend" is your thing, that's all you.

J-2 said...

moving to myspace.com (don't forget to check out http://www.myspace.com/jtuininga) from blogspot.com is like going from the stoneage to the modern era. although - you are a hockey fan, so i guess i should expect that :) and, the current list of friends on my page are not "random" friends (though, that'd be cool, too...haha).