Monday, May 14, 2007

Mommy's Day and open enrollment at Duck U...

First of all... Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's that I didn't get a chance to wish a happy day to yesterday! :-D

Well, the weekend was good and went by way too fast. Seriously, society needs to consider adopting a 3 day weekend standard. Really...why not?? So, I managed to not do too terribly bad at SNP. Would've done a lot better had I not kept getting pocket Queen's....what an evil hand. But speaking of evil, how bad is it that the biggest hand I won was with triple 6's on the flop?? Mwah hahaaa... (my e-evil laugh)

Yesterday the boy and I went to visit with Daffy and Daisy (did I get the names right?). The kids got such a big kick out of the ducks. I must say, though, that Grant takes the 'moment of the day' award for totally faking out the ducks and having some yummy duck grub for himself. That was a classic move perfected by a 1 year old. I'm having a proud Aunt moment.

Ty's conversing with the ducks...

3 comments:

J-2 said...

Yes...pocket queens is like the show, "24" - it looks great at first, but turns bad real quick! *sigh*

sebastian spent mother's day outside, pretending that ever twig and branch was a laser gun. and, when we played a joke on him and locked the front door so he couldn't get back in - he rang the doorbell and came back inside telling us, "i guess i'm not invited to the party"...and ran back outside shooting his lasers.

Unknown said...

Very cute. Do you have any photographic evidence that this Sebastian exists?? I've heard stories but nothing to back it up. Maybe if you updated your blog... :P

Lytkpr said...

Thanks for the Certificate:) I was going to get my hair colored and styled at ADP and they said it stared at $160! Wow, nothing beats getting hair stuff done in the Philippines...I got color and style at a nice salon and it only cost $17! I msy take your suggestion for the european facial:)