Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The end of my Swiftkick days....

Well it's been quite some time since I stepped in the keyboard nazi's basement and auditioned, but it's time to move on. I officially resigned my spot as the singer/red tambourine-ist as of Monday. Once the two Ryan's left (drummer and keyboardist), I never really got back into it and the whole dynamic of the band, both on stage and off, has never been quite right with me since.

It was tough decision to make and I'm sad about it, but I feel it's for the best.

4 comments:

Lytkpr said...

So does this mean that you won't be in the 2/16 gig at South Riding Inn? Did you go with another career or band or just chillin with the Tyls?

Unknown said...

Nope, I won't be there. I'll be putting more focus on freelancing and chillin with the Tyl's. Another band/project is always a possibility though...

Anonymous said...

Wow what are you going to do with aaaallll of your free time now?? :)

-Tulip

Unknown said...

Oh maybe, do some meditating...ponder over the meaning of life or just sit around and eat bon bon's with Ty. ;D