Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl highlights....

Jordan Sparks...wow...really, WOW. Her National Anthem blew me away. And I actually didn't care for her on American Idol. If I may put on my Simon hat here, I'd say that was her best performance.

Tom Petty was awesome, I dug it. The performance had the potential to rock the house, but I believe any show that has a lighted stage in the shape of heart automatically is denied the 'rock the house' rating.

Favorite commercial was the baby. (Yea, Ty's made me watch some of the game...)

Ha! You didn't think this post would actually be about football, did you?? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with Jordan's performance. I thought she was going to suck because she looked so nervous before the game...but I was really impressed...I was thinking that was the best Anthem I've heard.

Baby commercial?? The E-trade one? That one was SOO funny...Go Etrade!! My bankers have the best sense of humor.

You should've watched the game...amazing! Sorry Pats fans!

Lytkpr said...

Hope you are feeling better...didn't think you would have been able to stay awake...it was kind of a "boring" game...of course until the last 2-3 minutes! Go Giants!

Lytkpr said...

Oooops..."you" is anonymous so as not to confuse anyone:) Also dittos to the baby commercial.

J-2 said...

*In the voice of The Simpsons character, 'comic book guy'* - "Worst Super Bowl "blog post" ever."

Somebody told me that jordan sparks lip-synched her national anthem. Any truth to that??

And, definitely not the best anthem ever...Whitney Houston's performance in '92 still holds that prize.

I do agree, however, about the baby commercial - steals the show!

Unknown said...

Lip-synced?? My fav anthem thus far?! Say it ain't so!! And who knew you were such a Whitney fan... :)