Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The makings of an awesome weekend...


  1. First and foremost, my girl scout cookies came in!! Thin Mints kick a$$.

  2. I purchased a new acoustic guitar. A nice little Martin. I've managed to not get anything done around the house because of him.

  3. Came out on the positive side at poker for the second week in a row. And I'd just like to add...the ladies are rockin' the google spreadsheet. :-P

  4. Having Monday off.... Such a happy ending.

Next post: the 2008 ice climbing adventure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weekend...
Laundry, laundry, feed the baby, laundry, laundry, "MOOOM, he's coffying me", laundry, laundry, "Hi Scott, how was work?", laundry, laundry, dishes, bed.

Unknown said...

Slacker....your other kids need to eat too, you know! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to hunt down the girl scout who came to my door...where are MY cookies?!!?!

Anonymous said...

me happy...me got me cookies... yumyumyumyum