Sunday, November 30, 2008

My turkey filled weekend....

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! I stuffed myself so much that it hurt. But it hurt so good. :)

I started off the day with a refreshing 5K run with Stacy and Tulip. I'm glad we did it, it was fun and made for a less guilty dinner. I'm now a big fan of 5K's... It's the perfect distance. Especially for my poor knees, which were throbbing halfway through. :(

Me and the FNP ladies after the run...



Then Ty and I headed to Maryland as we do every year. We had a great time. Loved that we had all the kiddies there. With that said, the fam only took up 2 large rooms. Kudos to my Aunt who makes it all look easy...and for making the better turkey (according to taste tester, Ty). :-P Here we are playing with the doggies...

1 comment:

sfrost said...

I had a lot of fun as well. If I don't do the 5k in Dec. any idea if there is any other between Feb./March before the 10 miles run?