Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Top 5 Positives...

Well, I'm bummed. Not only am I generally not happy with this cruddy weather, what I'm really bummed about is the Caps losing in OT. Poor Johnson played his heart out... And to lose in OT, the worst! Yes, I'm disappointed that McCain didn't win...but seriously, who didn't see that coming? So, here goes with my positives:

1. The election is over - the one and, probably, only thing that I think everyone can agree on!
2. The one goal the Caps did score was way prettier than both Sens goals.
3. ke is making their first MD appearance this weekend in Gaithersburg.
4. Election results == job security for the good folks at the NRA.
5. 2012.

1 comment:

Lytkpr said...

I thought that if McCain had a better run campaign that he would have won. He made some "big" mistakes when this whole bail out thing was unfolding. And he did the same mistake that Hillary made which was to campaign on experience...which seems like a no brainer to most people but with the media so enamored by Obama... McCain definitely would have been a much better man character and experiencewise than Obama. Oh well....that's what I say 2012 and maybe 2010 can't wait!