Friday, November 21, 2008

Youtube rawks...

As everyone probably knows, I like to mess around with Martin. Probably a little too much. And in my quest to become decent, I peruse youtube for inspiration. Well, I've come across the gamut of 'so awesome, I'm giving up because I could never even compare' to 'seriously?'. So, I decided to give it a whirl. It's been 2 days and I got 2 unsolicited positive comments and even 1 subscriber (hope they like kid video's too!). I was a little skeptical in broadcasting because quality is not all that great, but I think it's a step above 'seriously?'. :)

2 comments:

Lytkpr said...

I can't believe Chich beat you to posting this video! Nicely done!!!

Unknown said...

I sent it to him first since he requested it at xmas. Wasn't planning on posting it at all... until I got positive comments. :)