Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Patting myself on the back...

I decided to do something a little different this year. I wouldn't even think of skipping out on my Aunt's delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but I did want have my own little dinner. I dunno, just cause...

So, I did my research. Thank you, Mr. Alton Brown. I'm now a full believer in the brine technique.

My awesome turkey...


And it gets better, Tyler (Mr. I Don't Like Anything) loved it. As for everything else, not so lucky. I just don't get how one could not like mashed potatoes! (??)

2 comments:

sfrost said...

You already made Thanksgiving dinner before THanksgiving? That looks great though. Yeah Scott used Alton Brown's technique on our turkey last year.Good job!

Lytkpr said...

I was just watching the food network and this guy did the brine thing with porkloin.