Monday, September 04, 2006

First day jitters...

I'm really not trying to freak out over Ty's first day tomorrow but it's definitely happening. He's only going into Kindergarten and I'm finding myself with the same butterflies I got going into middle school...not the good kind! It didn't actually hit me until I tucked him in tonight. Luckily, he's not picking up on my vibe...he's really excited and looking forward to it. I do have a good feeling though that he'll have a much better experience than what he had in preschool. His new teacher seems really great and I'm relatively pleased with the after-school care he'll be going to (although, he will miss his Uncle Scott!). I'll keep you all posted...

2 comments:

J-2 said...

hope it all went well for tyler! having a good teacher is always a good reassurance.

i didn't go to the gym this week - got tied up with work. you climbing this weekend?

Unknown said...

Ya...he's having a good time. I'll have a post on here about his first week soon.

Climbing is definitely on for this weekend, what a silly question! :-D