Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kindergarten kid...

It's his second week now, yes I know...I'm a bit late at the update. Here are some pics.



The weather was just miserable that day and of course, with me freaking out about everything else...I couldn't find his raincoat! So, anyways all went well except for the fact that I had to call the school to tell him to get on his after school bus. He said that on his first day, he drew a picture of Colin, Parker, and Kai. I thought that was cute...maybe even cuter of he would've included mommy, but oh well.

I do feel bad for my poor bug...his day is from 8:40am to 6:30pm. :-( I really need to win the lotto... But it is nice that thus far, there have been no complaints...besides him missing Colin and Parker.

3 comments:

J-2 said...

8:40AM - 6:30PM? that's ok...just call it 'early training for the workforce in the DC area.'

"geez, mommy...traffic was a mess this evening coming home. i told the bus driver to get in the HOV lanes, but she refused. then sara, my class-worker, kept going on and on about her 'coloring book' project manager, tommy, whom apparently is way to young to be a manager at his level. i just finally had to tell sara...'look, i don't want to hear it, anymore!'. but, did that stop her from yapping? ofcourse not. anyway, what's for dinner? i napped through lunch today!"

Unknown said...

Ok, I'll give you that...that was kinda cute. Sad, but cute.

sfrost said...

omg, that tone reminds me of when you do Al Bundy Jason. That was cute of him to draw a pic of Kai too. Tell Tyler that we got Kai the Lego Star Wars 2 game for gamecube. I'm sure they will enjoy play that together, Scott certainly did with Kai last night.