Monday, July 09, 2007

Scenes from the weekend...

My little good luck charm! The Grant-man going to town on a snack pak, who knew that this is just what I need before FNP. Yup, people...I won $11! Another night like that and I'm outta the negative.


We went to Alexandria on Saturday to enjoy the fireworks (that didn't happen). But it was fun, got to walk around Old Towne Alexandria...which I haven't done in a while. They were selling lots of neon glowy things, some of which resembled a light saber. So, guess who wanted one? And guess who stood their ground and didn't give in to the constant, persistent, maddening pleas? Tyler with his parrot buddies...




I'd post pics from the bridal shower that took place on Sunday, but it's way too raunchy for my G-rated blog! Sheesh, Meagan.... ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! She even made me blush!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It was massage oil and lotion!! Thought she'd want to do something besides cook during the marriage...haha! It's a good thing I've missed all the "toy" parties lately so I haven't been able to stock up on the "fun" bridal shower gifts...

Wow my kid is fat!

sfrost said...

Oh send me the pics then. Now I am curious. :)

Unknown said...

I've already sent them to Playgirl... ;-)