Monday, March 13, 2006

The great outdoors...

What an awesome,awesome weekend. Climbed at Carderock, MD on Saturday and the weather was perfect. This would be the second time climbing outdoors for this year, first one was an unseasonably warm day in February. However, this time around, the rock was MUCH warmer! My friend mentioned a climbing trip out to Wyoming...so I may be heading west, should the timing work out! Crossing my fingers.

Headed out to Carderock yet again on Sunday. No climbing this time, well actually...Jason solo'd some easy stuff (being that I won't climb friggin' stairs without a rope, I said nay!). And during our little bushwhacking adventure he managed to discover some mutant beetle! kinda scary...

And here's the best part...finally bought rope, webbing, and locking biners. I'm set to go, very excited!!


My new best friend.

No comments: