Monday, March 13, 2006

Kirkpatrick's recap, the drama!!....

The band played at Kirkpatrick's (Ashburn) this weekend, sooo much fun! I can't speak for the rest of the guy's, but I enjoyed playing there more than any other bar we've played to date.

And get this...so I'm singing a slow dance song and all of a sudden some girl goes flying into Thom. I'm thinking, 'great, some drunk girl' then I look up and a bouncer is dragging this big, mad guy out the door. Cops come, he gets arrested. Meanwhile, drunk girl is on the floor holding her wrist. They eventually take her outside and an ambulance comes. Well, turns out...big, mad guy was the drunk girl's husband...wait, it get's better...AND drunk girl winds up mouthing off to the cops, they arrest her too! I can only hope that when I get married, I have as healthy a relationship as theirs. Getting arrested together = love. ;-D

Anyways! Management really liked us so heading back to Kirkpatrick's will hopefully be in our near future again. We will keep everyone posted as to when we will wreak more havoc in Ashburn...

3 comments:

J-2 said...

happy...i finally read your blog updates. you forgot to mention the beetle's quick sand/leaves trap from y'day at carderrock..ha! btw - tyler has quite a range of musical taste. how long before he has his own ipod?? -Jason

Unknown said...

Hey Jason...you know, I DID fail to mention the mutant beetles uncanny ability to make human traps!! How could I forget you're near death experience?!

Ted...thanks for coming out! Yea, crazy couple must've been after you left. You would have remembered, it was great! See you at "the wall".

sfrost said...

Wow, we did miss a lot of drama huh? Scott spilling the water on me was enough drama for me. I liked that place so we'll definitely try to come next time. I wasn't sure if that was "w" J you were referring to but after reading the posts it is him that you went rockclimbing with.