Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Work rant...

It's been a few weeks...it's time. And this one is good (good meaning BAD!).

Here's the main issue: The company website. Currently, it's crap. For about 5 months I've had a layout done and everyone liked it, I was just waiting on content. Well, the person who was going to give me content apparently didn't have time so it was then delegated to a person who didn't like the re-design. Being the nice, easy-going person I am (yes, at work, I really am...) I say okay, let's talk. So after a few meetings and ideas...I'm working on a re-design when she casually mentions that 'oh, by the way...our parent company is going to require us to use their website template'. Holy crap...what the heck am I designing this for? In a very nice way, I email and ask her just that. So today she lays in on me about how I shouldn't question her authority. ...okay, freak.

3 comments:

J-2 said...

woah! she yelled at you?? she's obviously a bit insecure about her actual authority. don't worry - poker is only 2 days away!!! "All-in!"

Daphne said...

Daphne here! Take a look at this blog http://geminibabe.blogspot.com
What did you think of my idea of giving you my password, etc.
I've looked at my template format and I don't think it allows what I want ....a place for Daphne.

Unknown said...

Hi "Daphne",
Yeah, send me the login/password and I'll change it. Sometime soon I'm going to add links to other fellow bloggers here...

Hey Jason,
This situation hasn't gotten much better. I'm tearing out my hair here. Errr... TGI-friggin-F!!!