Friday, March 17, 2006

So ridiculous, it's funny...

I've decided to take my work frustrations and see the humor in it. How else can I deal with this nonsense...

Okay, so not only do I have major issues with my company's website. But there's yet another website that I designed for one of our Board members. Everything was lovely until we decided to go live. I knew that someone had bought the domain name but no hosting plan. So I wanted to get the account info for the domain so I could add a host plan to it. 3 MONTHS LATER...I'm given access to the domain account and lo and behold, someone has already purchased a web host through another company. And here's the kicker...nobody knows this person who set up the web host. Pardon my acronyms, but WTF??!! And believe me, I wouldn't even care about this if it weren't for the fact it makes me look bad.

Laugh it off, Amanda...laugh it off...

3 comments:

J-2 said...

you and websites seem to be getting along like stacy and scott on a poker night...hehe (are you reading this, stacy..only kidding). btw, stacy - how many are scheduled for the next poker game...27? it was fun, though. hey amanda, you should take a pic of the poker group playing poker for your blog. - btw, i'll "try" to update my blog this week.

Unknown said...

Too bad I didn't get a pic of my face when that 9 card/bomb dropped. What are the chances?!! Guess I need to play more conservatively... :-D

J-2 said...

Ok...now, you're starting to sound like stacy with the poker talk :)