Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Update on the website issue...

Okay, I really need to stop complaining but one last little rant and I promise to count to ten, do some deep breathing, blah blah blah...

So, I update our website with a design that, to me, is a happy medium to the unrealistic expectations they have. I thought it turned out okay, not what I originally had in mind. But given the situation...


Crazy control freak replies "I don't like it". I say "what specifically, do you not like about it?". She says, "I don't like anything about it". Okay... So, Monday comes around and she sends me this. This is what she wants the website to look like...



Seriously now, have I lost my eye for aesthetics? I'm not the worlds greatest designer...but come on.

2 comments:

J-2 said...

Obiously the CCF has not web design sense. I've seen my nephew come out with better web layouts than that, and he's 3 1/2!

Unknown said...

j2,
Your nephew has a bright future in the graphic arts!!

Mom,
Are you gonna beat her up for me? :-D